Friday, September 30, 2011

Review 4 dis week

first of all, after going to the class and been through the whole week, i think taking green neighborhood thesis is not dat bad,,,, I hv to bear with the lecturer though, but it still better be done in order for me to retrieve a gud research topic, retrieve my shame towards the things that happen during my internship, etc.
FYI, my thesis topic is officially on Backlanes.... yup, a very controversial 1, since it is going to be "DO WE REALLY NEED BACKLANES?" I really have to work my hardest to convince the board of planners to accept my title, and also to convince the planner outside UTM on my thesis outcome in the latter part.... but the challenge probably could help a lot in earning points for gud grades in thesis, if by GOD's will.

                              *                                                *                                                              *

I saw a weird post in the FB, someone is whining abt x having someone to turn to when is needing it.... whatever it is,, i do feel bad for dat person, coz i let out all my anger and stress and worries toward dat person, and dat person have nobody to tell abt it..... it's' own stress adding up with all my complaints, probably could make dat people aging faster than previously,,,,hahhaa,,,, I only can say: "Gud Luck.."

the rest of my life for this week is quite busy, since the convo, i still hv to catch up with the studio, and get my transport assignment done.... i even caught a flu + sore throat..now i started to lose my voice, bt dis is due to the 3 hr karox session in addition of the sore throat la.... hopefully i can recover over the weekend....

xoxo =P

No comments:

Post a Comment