Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's my Birthday...Soon..^^

Yippee!!! it's my birthday soon, probably in 2 weeks time.... Actually i'm a bit sad since i wasn't at home celebrating my b'day..last birthday i have, we're eating out at restaurant... the past b''day too, either it's a BBQ party or anything else.... it's x as beautiful as it sounds, but of course it is the best if we're celebrating it with the family members. But this is the 2nd time i'm celebrating it away frm home... last time was in matrix, around 4 yrs ago,,, with my roomies and my neighbors...
there are also a celebrating last yr,,bt it ws ahead of my birthday,, n i am x dat surprise la,,since i can smell it beforehand... this yr,, i'm x sure if there will be celebration wif my fellow frineds,,since we all been very busy n we are a bit short of money.... eotekhae? bt if they were going to celebrate, then i;m going to be very thankful la,,, if x,, it's ok,,, i''m x expecting much anyway.... (poor me)...x to say anything, bt as far as i remember, only 1 of them ever give me b'day gift...thnx a lot peeps....but anyway, ,the rest of them have been good to me for the past 3 yrs we have been friends and it is more than enough,,, u gals r my bestest frined in the world, u know.... don't forget and ignore me when we're done studying in the future.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment