Tuesday, February 1, 2011

DANDELIOn

Dandelion~~
Have flown away
As the wind blows
Flying so freely
But as it fly, it might be wondering
When it might be fall & where it might be

As it falls, will it be safer or harmful?
It's really bothering
But who knows...
It will be a better day
And it grow and soon there be a flower

Myself~~
Wishing that i could be....flying~~
from all these mess
but if i could fly
I might be wondering ,
If i will be fall and when it might be

If i fall, will i be safer or hurt myself
All of these bother me
But who knows
It will be a better day
And soon there will a happy moment

baby i'm sorry
Is all i need to hear from you
Baby i love you
Is all you ever need to say

baby would it be so hard?
To just appologize
For all the wrong
that you did to me

Baby it's okay
Is all you ever need to hear
Baby i Love you
Is all i ever need to say

Coz u will alwways be the one
Who make my heart beat fast
You cannot be replace
You're the best

I'm sorry, for hurting you so much
I love you, baby would you please don't go
I'm sorry, it's all i need to hear
And i'll stay with you untill forever

No comments:

Post a Comment