Sunday, February 6, 2011

The end of Holiday.... StartiN of Bloody Camp

I'm not sure where to start today.... I got headache caused from oversleep.. Well, today will be the last day of holiday, and tomorrow will be Studio... Juz thinking of it make head goes Bingeul bingeul..... And on Thursday 10pm, will be the starting of Environmental camp, but in my thought, it is a Bloody camp...


Ok, not like the bloody camp, death bell 2 though


 i'm sure we will lose some of our blood to the mosquitoes there.....huhuhu..my precious type B blood....


Hopefully i dont got sick with that....... but i'm really hoping that i will have much fun with the boat ride and jungle trekking...n hopefully meeting young n hot guys there..( maybe in my dream...)



 Just imagine, seeing these boys in the middle of rainforest doing photoshoot.... I'm totally going crazy...smiling all day.....



it would be even better if aall 5 of SS501 is there,,,, a total eye candy... leader is so hot, magnae is so cute....all in 1...

But most of all...this 1 guy that can stop my heart.... KIM HYUNG JUN.... i dont know how would i react if i actually meet him in person... seriously... seing Kim Kibum lookalike in KL also make me shock... i cant close my eyes.... if i actually see him aaccidentally... OMG, i think i'm really going CRAZY!!! 

Well yeah, dat is only 'What if.' KEep on dreaming Amy, the train is keep on moving.... once it stop, u''ll be too old to notice what u haave missed in your life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment