Saturday, February 5, 2011

I GUESS I''M JUZ SO CRAZY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been a good long 1 week holiday and now i'm started to feel bored but relax at time. All i do is browsing the internet, other thn that is sleeping time. But my main concern now is that browsing the internet make go crazy. I''m bored at it, but yet i'm still keep on doing the same routine. Every night before bed i will browse to see if there is something interesting on the net, especially about Kim Hyung Jun. I don't know why i am so crazy about him, i mean it is more serious this time coz i''m older now but still love him.... (hahahaha...dat's a funny statement)
I think i'm not that normaal since i have a huge celebrity crush on him.... When i say huge,,, it is super HUGE... Larger than life... I wish to stop too, but i just can't. Plus, i don't have any other guy to adore....hehehehe....^^

God, save me!!!




Isn't he juz so gud looking??? God, stop me, plz........ >~<


No comments:

Post a Comment